Trash pickup canceled for Dade City | News
Dade City, Florida -- The city has reported that trash pickup will be canceled Monday due to weather conditions related to Tropical Storm Debby.
Residents should remove any garbage cans moved to the front of their houses in anticipation of a pickup to prevent them from being blown into roadways.
Based on the new National Weather Service track of Tropical Storm Debby shifting to the right, it is unknown at this time when service will be restored.
More Tropical Storm Debby Coverage:
- Tropical Storm Debby latest forecast
- Photos: Heavy wind, rain cause damage in Tampa Bay
- Schools closure information
- Viewer-submitted storm videos
- Tornado touches down in Pass-a-Grille
- Debby downs trees, roof
- One killed, 10 homes damaged in Lake Placid
- Tree collapses in mobile home park
- Sunshine Skyway Bridge closed
- Wicked waves pound Clearwater Beach
- Wind and rain pummel Pasco County